At Camp Cornerstone, kids will learn about God's love and truth in safe and fun environments where they can explore their faith and grow together.
Our Camp Cornerstone Kid's Ministry Team is so excited to welcome families back into the building on Sunday, October 4th! While we have had to change some of our plans and procedures during this unique season, our mission remains unchanged as we exist to partner with families to raise up the next generation to know, love, and serve Jesus!
Beginning, Sunday, October 4, we'll open Camp Cornerstone with a few modifications to our age groups and class offerings:
- During our 9:00 am service, we will provide a combined Nursery & Toddler care for children age 3 and under.
- During our 10:30 am service, all of our age environments will be open as follows:
- Combined Nursery & Toddler Care: Age 3 and Under
- PreK & Kindergarten: Age 4-Kindergarten
- Elementary - Grade 1-3
- Upper Elementary STEM Class - Grade 4-6 (*Please note that our Upper Elementary Class begins in the Reserved Area at the back of the worship service.)
Plans & Procedures:
We've adopted the following plans and procedures and will do our best to follow them holding a flexible attitude as we know things are consistently evolving and changing. Ultimately, we are doing our best to create an environment that respects others and sacrifices to protect those around us so we can continue to invest in the spiritual growth of our children.
- All volunteer roles throughout the church will be required to wear a face mask while serving.
- Masks will not be required for Nursery and Toddler aged children (3 and under).
- With the exception of our Nursery & Toddler aged children (3 & under), all children and adults will be encouraged to wear a face mask when entering the church until seated. - Children will be encouraged to wear their face mask when playing or engaging in an activity that requires close contact. When the group size allows children to spread out during the teaching time, leaders will invite children to take a "mask break."
- A leader will greet children at the door and sanitize hands upon entry.
- Temp checks will NOT be required; however, thermometers will be available if a child begins to display symptoms of being unwell.
- Families are asked to respect the posted Sick Policy. If your child has symptoms of being unwell, please err on the side of caution and worship from home that Sunday. We'll be so excited to welcome your children next week!
Read our Camp Cornerstone Re-Opening E-mail here:
Here are some great resources you can check out at home!
The safety of your children is a top priority in our kids and youth programs. All volunteers have completed the Child Abuse History Clearance and a PA State Police Criminal Background Check in accordance with PA State Law and our Health and Safety Team is on call each Sunday to deal with any emergency that may arise.