dedicated funds from Cornerstone and income from Feels Like Home Thrift
Store, our Benevolence Team exists to help anyone in the Cornerstone
family or in our community with financial or material needs. This
includes bill paying (electric, rent, etc), household needs (furniture,
clothing, etc), food, gas, and other essential needs. These resources may not be available for cases which need long-term financial support.
If you are in need of financial or material assistance:
1. Please fill out an Application for Assistance and budget form. The form must be filled out in its entirety.
2. After submitting the form, our team will review your application. This may take up to 10-14 days.
3. Our team will contact you to set up an interview and further discuss your situation.
4. After a meeting, our team will be in touch within 3 days.
* All benevolence checks will be made payable to the debtor in case of bills (i.e. landlord, electric, etc) and only in rare circumstances to the recipient of the aid. We do not give cash.
* We are unable to offer emergency assistance or same day decisions.
* We must have a copy of a current bill to make a payment.
you have any questions, or are having trouble loading the form, please
call the church office at 717-834-4641 or email email@example.com.