If you're planning a visit to Cornerstone but you aren't sure where to go or what to expect or maybe you'd like to ask a few questions and connect with some staff and leaders, then click here to plan your visit.
When you schedule your visit, we can ensure sure your experience makes you feel right at home! This can include:
- A dedicated host to guide you through the morning
- Reserving a parking spot right up front
- Meeting you at Guest Services
- Giving you a tour of the building
- Introducing you to some of our staff, leaders and partners
- Sitting with you during the service
- Registering your kids in advance and showing them around Camp Cornerstone
- Answering any questions you may have about your visit
Or, if you're more comfortable observing and taking it all in, we can recommend the best place to sit. We're here to help you feel comfortable at every step.
If you're ready to plan your visit to Cornerstone, click here.